Please support Telehealth.org’s ability to deliver helpful news, opinions, and analyses by turning off your ad blocker.
Still not sure if telebehavioral health is right for you?
Get the facts. Dr. Maheu will give you a “big picture” perspective on what’s happening legally, ethically, politically, technologically. Find out why now is the right time for you to get started with reaching more clients/patients, lowering your overhead and working from the convenience of any appropriate location via the Internet.
As industry leaders in the legal and ethical issues surrounding telemental health service delivery, the Telebehavioral Health Institute will give you clear and concise answers to these questions:
- What’s happening that makes videoconferencing for behavioral care of particular relevance now?
- What’s the difference between online therapy, telepsychiatry, distance counseling, telepsychology, etherapy, videotherapy, teletherapy, etc.?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of working through videoconferencing?
- What are the risks and benefits of working online with videoconferencing?
- What does the evidence base (research) have to say about videoconferencing with behavioral, substance use or mental health clients/patients?
- What do the state licensing boards, malpractice carriers and graduate schools have to say about videoconferencing for behavioral care?
- What do patients and other consumers have to say about videoconferencing for behavioral care?
- What do the payers have to say about videoconferencing for behavioral care?
- Which forms of online therapy get reimbursed? Why? Who are the payers?
- Where can professionals, agencies, clinics and hospitals get more information about telepractice?
Event Details: Telebehavioral Health Webinar
Where: 100% Online
Fully recorded and available 24/7 after the event to review anytime for 6 months from registration date
What: Live & recorded event includes access, slides, and handout
Cost: 1-CE Hour for $49<!–Save $25 with the 4-Part Webinar Series Discount Package: Click here for details–>
- Name at least 7 telebehavioral specialty areas that have both evidence-based and immediate reimbursement potential
- Intelligently discuss jurisdictional issues related to practicing both within one state of licensure and over state lines
- List 3 complex dilemmas that can be easily addressed with adequate professional training
- Click HERE for more information
Introduction to Telehealth Theory & Practice
Enjoy a fast-moving overview of telebehavioral and telemental health. Understand the key points related to telehealth clinical, legal, ethical, technology, reimbursement, social media and other pivotal issues.